Skip to main content

Financial Aid

Big Changes to the Federal Student Aid Process Starting this Fall

By Blog

In order for returning college students or incoming senior high school students to be eligible to receive federal financial aid, like Pell Grants, they need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) by the fall of the year BEFORE they are to attend college.  So, for anyone intending to attend college in the fall of 2024, they need to fill out a FAFSA form in 2023.  Normally, the soonest the forms can be accessed is October 1st of every year, but this year will see significant changes to the FAFSA forms and the access to those forms…

Read More